JVC Introduces the GY-HD110U ProHD Camcorder
The latest version of our HD100 series of ProHD camcorders.
Published Jul 21, 2006
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Hide edit links
“As the ProHD product line progresses, JVC will work to continually improve the performance of our products and bring to market requested functionalities aimed to benefit our customers,” states Craig Yanagi, National Marketing Manager, Creation Products.
With the same design as the GY-HD100U, the GY-HD110U implements a number of additional features requested by our growing circle of producers and cinematographers and now added to the multiple-award winning GY-HD100U:
ProHD HD100 Series Camcorders Attributes:
· True 24 frame Progressive recording
· Full HD resolution 1280 x 720 image capture
· Interchangeable lenses with bayonet mount
· Professional design and compact form factor
· Three 1/3-inch native high definition CCDs
· Output in multiple HD formats including 1080i
· HDV and DV compatible
· Time Code
· Standard ¼” tripod mount
New GY-HD110U Features:
· Black and white viewfinder display mode
· Simultaneous use of both eyepiece viewfinder and tri-mode LCD display when powered by Anton Bauer or IDX battery system
· Selectable mirror mode on vertically flipped LCD display
· Adjustable setting of FOCUS ASSIST function
· Choice of three image formats on composite out (letterbox, squeeze, side cut)
· User selectable DNR ON/OFF menu setting
· 13 segment audio level indicator
· Manual audio control within FAS (Full Auto Shooting) mode
· Audio limiter available in manual mode
· Parallel power off management of DR-HD100 hard disk recorder
The GY-HD110U is able to use all accessories including lenses and battery system adapters designed for the HD100 series of camcorders with no modifications necessary.
The introductory suggested list pricing for the GY-HD110U will be $6,295.00, which is identical to the preceding model. Shipment of the GY-HD110U is scheduled to begin in mid July 2006.
For more information, visit the JVC Web site at http://pro.jvc.com.