G-Technology, Inc. Announces 160 GB G-DRIVE mini Mobile Hard Drives
Starting at $569
Published Feb 4, 2006
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Hide edit links
Santa Monica, CA January 26, 2006 − G-Technology Inc. (G-Tech) announced
today the addition of two new 160 GB models to its popular line of G-DRIVE mini
mobile hard drives. Capable of storing over 12 hours of DV footage in a tiny form
factor, these high capacity mobile hard drives are ideal for video editing on the go.
About G-DRIVE mini 160
• Industry leading 160 GB storage capacity
• High-performance 5400 RPM disk drive with 8 MB cache
• Dual FireWire 800 or FireWire 400 & USB 2.0 versions
• Ultra-portable and stylish all aluminum enclosure with built-in heat sink
• Compact size - just 4.9” x 3.2” x .88” weighing less than 9 oz.
• Powered via FireWire or USB bus – no AC adapter required
• Mac OS X and Windows XP compatibility
• 2-year warranty
Pricing and Availability
G-DRIVE mini 160 GB drives are available now with prices (US MSRP) starting at
$569. Visit G-Tech at www.g-technology.com to buy online or to find an authorized
About G-Technology, Inc.
G-Technology, Inc. is a leading supplier of innovative external disk storage solutions
for Macs and PCs. The company configures its products using the highest quality
storage and semiconductor components to support demanding user environments.
G-Tech is located in the Santa Monica Studio District in sunny Southern California,
and has manufacturing facilities there and in the Far East. Headquarters is located at
1653 Stanford Street, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Web: www.g-technology.com