Exhibition & Seminars:
June 3, 2005 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm
June 4, 2005 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: Warner Bros. Studios, Burbank, California
Master Class Seminars: June 5, 2005 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Locations: Kodak, Laser Pacific, and Mole Richardson in Hollywood
Online registration for Cine Gear Expo 2005 is open now!
Industry professionals, guilds, unions and association members register today.
Free on-line registration through May 27th.
For registration, event information, hotels, seminars, driving directions, parking,
security and shuttle details visit: www.cinegearexpo.com
Cine Gear Expo 2005 Highlights:
Cine Gear Expo provides the motion picture professional a focused, hands-on
experience with all the latest technology and services available in a professional
Exhibits featuring film, video, digital media equipment, cameras, lenses, cranes,
support equipment & services, dollies, mounts, motion control, crafts, props, sets,
film stocks, film commissions, lighting, generators, expendables, publications,
sound stages, studios, visual effects, computer hardware & software and post.
Premiere Seminars, June 3 – 4 at the Warner Bros. Studios Ranch, Bldg. 21
Premiere Seminars are FREE. Seating is limited on first come basis.
• American Society of Cinematographers Progress Report – The ASC Technology
Committee/Looking Forward to the Future – June 3rd, 1pm – 3pm
• The Anatomy of the Making of Successful Documentaries-
June 3rd, 4:30pm – 5:30pm
• Lighting Scenes for the ASC Book “Reflections: Twenty-One Cinematographers at
Work”-June 4th, 10am – 5:00 pm – Warner Bros. Studios Ranch – Booth 77
• The Art of the Commercial-From the perspectives of the talented members of
American Society of Cinematographers – June 4th, 10am – 12pm
• Defining the Workplace: International Cinematographers Guild Round Table
Discussion-June 4th, 12:30pm – 2:30pm
• The Digital Intermediate Revolution from the perspective of members of the ASC-
June 4th, 3pm-5pm
Master Class Seminars, June 5th in Hollywood
Visit website at www.cinegearexpo.com for registration form and details.
• The High End of Digital Image Capturing (Part One) 8:30am - 4:00pm, Location:
Mole Richardson Studio, (Part Two) 4:30pm-5:30pm, Location: Laser Pacific -
• Digital Intermediate Workshop, 9am – 11am, Location: Laser Pacific –Fee: $40.00
• Practical Color Space, 11:30am-1:30pm, Location: Laser Pacific – Fee: $40.00
• From Pre-Visualization to Meta Data, 2pm-4pm, Location: Laser Pacific – Fee:
• Visual Effects in the 3-D Environment and the Role of the Cinematographer, 9am-
11am, Location: Kodak – Fee: $40.00
• Building the bridge between technology and practical, creative filmmaking,
11:30am – 1:30pm, Location: Kodak – Fee: $40.00
• Apple, 2pm- 4pm, Location: Kodak – Fee: $40.00
• Digital Cinema Society Forum, 4:30pm-5:00pm, Location: Kodak -Free to Cine
Gear Expo Master Class attendees.
Complimentary Refreshment Bar on Saturday